UX UI Design Consultant
- Having prior experience with Data Visualization tools is preferred.
- Has experience with prototyping and wireframing.
- Has experience using data-driven decisions to make choices.
- Ability to prototype solutions
- Understanding and your own examples of industry-standard research techniques
- Ability to clearly articulate your point of view
- A great collaborative attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Must have a portfolio (or at least design work we can see) that shows a dedication to mindful user flows and UI excellence.
- Nice to have but not needed: degree in a related field (i.e. Human and Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, User Research).
iDashboards is looking for a designer who has equal passion for UX and UI design. The position is ideal for someone who finds it contagious to explore solutions to unanswered questions without immediate prompting. People who do well at iDashboards are obsessed with educating themselves on trends in the BI industry. They are facts-driven, able to prove their position with best practices and\or show why support by research. Leading into why certain products are successful, how people use them, and how those products are improving themselves for their customers. This designer should want to continuously research/understand our customers to design workflows that inspire our product. This individual will work to improve our interface as well as learn our product to build dashboards that will help to set the standard for the look and feel of our dashboards. This person will need to understand our customers and how they use the iDashboards product suite. Along with this:
Contract Duration Month to Month agreement with the option to expand to six months or longer based on work and company fit.
- Monday to Friday
- Must be available for EST work hours.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- UX: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote